Pure New Merino Lambswool Pillow
This variant is currently sold out
Take the first step towards happier, healthier sleep with our luxurious pure new Merino Lambswool pillows
Whether you're too hot, too cold, toss and turn, have asthma or allergies, fight over the bedroom temperature or simply wish to sleep under healthier, more sustainable bedding, our new pure Merino Lambswool pillows are a gamechanger.
Our Merino creates a stable micro-climate in bed, adapting to your individual temperature and environmental needs, all year round. You'll feel cooler, sleep better, longer and more comfortably, every night, and awake more refreshed and restored.
Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour-inhibiting, and naturally fire retardant - our Merino pillows are a therapeutic and safe choice for those with allergies, asthma and skin conditions, from birth onwards.
The 100% Oeko-Tex cotton zipped cover is filled with 700g of pure new Merino Lambswool kernels, to give a Medium Firm feel. If you prefer a softer pillow, you can simply remove some filling. If you like a fuller, firmer pillow, it's just as easy to add more kernels until you get it just right.
Only the softest, finest wool shorn from the shoulder, neck and throat of a singular free-range flock of Merino sheep in the Pyrenees is used to fill our luxury pillows. Why? Softer, lighter and more breathable than British wool varieties, cashmere, down, feather or synthetic fillings, it's simply the best performing wool in the world. CLICK HERE to read more about this incredible fibre.
Each pillow comes with a free, machine washable 100% Oeko-Tex certified fine woven Cotton Sateen hand quilted outer cover - infused with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties. Our standard sizing means this can be used with any other pillow, or taken on your travels for some home comfort wherever you are.
- Hand-filled with 100% free-range, mulesing-free, pure new Pyrenean Merino Lambswool kernels.
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton zipped cover - easy to remove or add wool for the perfect feel.
- 700g of Merino lambswool kernels for a Medium Firm feel.
- FREE 100% Oeko-Tex certified fine Cotton Sateen quilted outer cover, with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties.
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, climate-adaptive to individual sleepers - no more hot-heads when sleeping!
- Hypoallergenic and positively beneficial for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour inhibiting - a safe and hygienic choice, from birth onwards.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Our free-range Merino wool and Oeko-Tex certified cotton is completely renewable, sustainable and 100% biodegradable.
- Outer cover is fully machine washable at 60°C, thanks to a unique chemical-free finishing process.
- Plastic-free, re-usuable 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton zipped packaging.
CLICK HERE to see Care Instructions.
CLICK HERE to see our Merino Lambswool Duvets
CLICK HERE to see our Merino Lambswool Mattress Toppers