All-Season Pure New Merino Lambswool Duvet
This variant is currently sold out
Take the first step towards happier, healthier sleep with our luxurious pure new Merino Lambswool duvets
Whether you're too hot, too cold, toss and turn, have asthma or allergies, fight over the bedroom temperature or simply wish to sleep under healthier, more sustainable bedding, our new range is a gamechanger.
Our Merino creates a stable micro-climate in bed, adapting to your individual temperature and environmental needs, all year round, even when sleeping with a partner. You'll both sleep better, longer and more comfortably, every night and awake more refreshed and restored.
Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour-inhibiting, naturally fire retardant and machine washable - our Merino bedding is also a therapeutic and safe choice for those with allergies, asthma and skin conditions, from birth onwards.
Only the softest, finest wool shorn from the shoulder, neck and throat of a singular free-range flock of Merino sheep in the Pyrenees is used to fill our luxury duvets. Why? Softer, lighter and more breathable than British wool varieties, cashmere, down, feather or synthetic fillings, it's simply the best performing wool in the world. CLICK HERE to read more about this incredible fibre.
100% Oeko-Tex certified fine woven Cotton Sateen covers - infused with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties - are hand-filled with up to 25 layers of fluffy, gauzy, blown Merino lambswool, then hand-quilted in a unique body-fit pattern designed to drape and cocoon you perfectly. A Ciora Merino Lambswool duvet will keep it’s fluffy volume and shape even through years of use.
Our All-Season duvets are filled with 430gsm of Merino Lambswool, approximately equivalent to Tog 7-12. Don't be fooled by their lightness - the unique properties of the wool ensure they transition through the seasons and are the only duvets most people will need for year-round use.
- 100% free-range, mulesing-free, pure new Pyrenean Merino Lambswool filling. Hand-filled and quilted for the perfect body-fit and drape.
- 430gsm wool filling / 7-12 Tog All-Season duvet for year-round use .
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, climate-adaptive to individual sleepers - even when sleeping with a partner.
- Hypoallergenic and positively beneficial for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour inhibiting - a safe and hygienic choice, from birth onwards.
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified fine Cotton Sateen woven covers, with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Our free-range Merino wool and Oeko-Tex cotton is completely renewable, sustainable and 100% biodegradable.
- Fully machine washable at 40°C, thanks to a unique chemical-free finishing process.
- Plastic-free, re-usuable 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton zipped packaging.
CLICK HERE to see Care Instructions.
CLICK HERE to see our Merino Lambswool Pillows
CLICK HERE to see our Merino Lambswool Mattress Toppers