Sheepskin Hot Water Bottle - Natural Ivory
This variant is currently sold out
It takes an entire hand-picked, top-grade British Sheepskin to make just one of our beautiful hot water bottle covers, and the result is the softest, deepest, plushest you'll find. They keep the heat ALL night long, protect from accidental burns and last for years.
Choose from the 3cm shorn finish or the insanely decadent long fleece.
Beautifully wrapped for easy, luxurious gifting - if you don't decide to keep it for yourself....
A full-sized 1.7 litre hot water bottle is included.
- Made from hand-picked, whole Grade A British sheepskins - not offcuts or second-grade skins like other brands
- Bound-edged flap - easy access for filling, holds bottle in place securely, covers bottle top
- Includes safety-tested, BS1970:2012 kitemarked 1.7 litre hot water bottle - for your peace of mind.
- Beautifully ribboned for easy gifting
- Deep, dense fleece and supple suede - higher protection from accidental burns than synthetic covers - safe for adults and children
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- Moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating - keeps feet dry and retains heat all night
- 100% Eco-tanned sheepskin - free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Unique to Ciora - handmade, for quality and durability
- Dimensions: approx. 40 x 28cm (Shorn), 45 x 30cm (Unshorn)
Care and Safety instructions are included, and here.