Natural White Quad Sheepskin Rug
This product is currently sold out.
Four eco-tanned, un-bleached natural British sheepskins are carefully matched, and stitched together to produce this showstopping rug.
The pelts used are soft, silky and deep, with natural ivory and creamy tones. Each rug is completely unique, and the natural contours of the sheepskins are left untrimmed for a natural look.
Our stunning Quads are between 200-210 cm wide, and 120-130 cm deep.
If you're looking for a different shaped or sized rug, just ask! We regularly produce custom items, and can fulfil any specification.
- Size: circa 200-210 cm long x 120-130 cm wide
- Colour: light ivory to rich cream - these are natural, undyed products, so each item will be unique and may vary slightly from rugs shown
- Whole British Sheepskins, from sustainably managed flocks
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Easy to care for - spot clean, regular brushing and light vacuuming are all you need to do to keep your rug in tip-top condition.
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production