Icelandic Natural Sheepskin - Unique Colour Pattern (05)
This product is currently sold out.
Unique Icelandic sheepskin with natural colour pattern, as shown in photographs - this is the specific sheepskin you will receive.
Ciora's rare Icelandic Sheepskins are Eco-tanned using traditional methods, for the softest of hides and silky, glossy fleeces. Icelandic pelts are long and dense, with natural soft waves. Equally stunning draped over a favourite chair or on the floor.
- Whole Icelandic Sheepskin (not pieced or stitched), from sustainably managed flocks
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- Easy to care for - care instructions included, and here
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production
- Fleece length approx 10-20cm across pelt
- Always honest, clear sizing (see how we measure here) & dimensions.
This primitive breed are born free and roam wild, and their unique double-layered pelts have adapted over centuries to protect them from the harsh climate in the rugged Icelandic landscape. The long, strong outer ‘tog’ fibres repel water, while the fine, downy, supersoft inner ‘thel’ fibres give warmth and insulation.
DIMENSIONS: 121cm Long x 90cm Wide (see measurement diagram).