Cashmere Socks - Ivory
This product is currently sold out.
Cashmere socks. The last word in luxury and the ultimate treat for your feet.
It’s no secret Scottish Cashmere is the best in the world. Ours is spun on the banks of Loch Leven in Kinross, Scotland by the legendary Todd & Duncan. For over 150 years they’ve used the soft, pure waters of the loch in preparing the finest grade of sustainably-sourced Mongolian cashmere for leading fashion houses worldwide. It’s a world away from the low-grade, mass-produced cashmere fibre found on the high street.
Our cashmere socks are then traditionally knitted for us, with hand-linked toes – the old fashioned way, for maximum comfort – in a little family run mill in the Scottish Borders. They may be small, but they produce some of the finest luxury socks in the world.
They have just a wee drop of lycra and nylon for the perfect fit and extra durability, and after they’ve been washed for the first time, the cashmere fibres will ‘bloom’ and your socks will become even softer and softer the more you wear them.
Beautifully boxed for easy gifting.
- 95% Scottish Cashmere, 3% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Spun & traditionally knitted in Scotland, with hand-linked toes for extra comfort
- Sustainable, renewable and biodegradable natural fibre
- Incredibly light, yet supremely warm
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & odour resistant
- Superior breathability & moisture wicking
- Perfect temperature regulation, all year round
- Naturally fire retardant
- Cool hand-wash only
Our relaxed-fit, luxurious Cashmere Socks are perfect for lounging (stylishly!) at home, wearing with slippers or keeping your toes cosy in bed - but you can also wear them day to day if you're feeling extra posh!
CLICK HERE for care instructions
CLICK HERE for EU/US size conversions