Natural White Triple Sheepskin Rug
£126.00 was £179.99
This product is currently sold out.
Three eco-tanned, un-bleached natural British sheepskins are carefully matched, and stitched together to produce this showstopping rug. It looks stunning on the floor, as a throw, or over a bench for a luxe dining/outdoor terrace style.
The pelts used are soft, silky and deep, with natural ivory and creamy tones. Each rug is completely unique, and the natural contours of the sheepskins are left untrimmed for a natural look.
Our stunning Triples are between 160-180 cm wide, and 95-110 cm deep.
If you're looking for a different shaped or sized rug, just ask! We regularly produce custom items, and can fulfil any specification.
- Size: circa 160-180 cm wide x 95-110 cm deep
- Colour: light ivory to rich cream - these are natural, undyed products, so each item will be unique and may vary slightly from rugs shown
- Whole British Sheepskins, from sustainably managed flocks
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Easy to care for - spot clean, regular brushing and light vacuuming are all you need to do to keep your rug in tip-top condition.
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production