White Icelandic Sheepskin Seat Pad
This variant is currently sold out
These long, silky Icelandic sheepskin seat pads are show stoppers The dense, wavy fleeces are super soft and will bring texture and comfort to any space.
Each pad is completely unique in fleece appearance, and the natural colour tones range from very light ivory to rich creams. If you order more than one, we’ll try and match pairs for you as closely as possible.
The extra large 40 x 40cm sizing is measured on the suede side, so fleece side up these Icelandic pads are huge (around 55 - 65cm).
The non-slip natural suede back makes them suitable for any surface. Perfect for pressure relief or car seats too.
- Made from Grade A Icelandic Sheepskins, not offcuts or seconds like other brands
- Natural suede non-slip backing – safe on any chair surface
- Eco-tanned for softness, using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Easy to care for - full care instructions included, and here
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora Icelandic sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production.
- Fleece length approx 10-20cm; each natural pad is unique and may vary from -photographs
- Pad dimensions of suede backing: Round - 40cm diameter, Square - 40 x 40cm
Please Note: price is per single pad