Natural White Double Sheepskin Rug
This product is currently sold out.
Two eco-tanned, un-bleached natural British sheepskins are carefully matched, and stitched together to produce this showstopping rug. It looks stunning on the floor, as a throw, or over a bench for a luxe dining/outdoor terrace style. The pelts used are soft, silky and deep, with natural ivory and creamy tones. Each rug is completely unique, and the natural outlines of the sheepskins are left untrimmed for a natural look.
Our stunning Doubles are between 180-200 cm long, and 65-75 cm wide.
If you're looking for a different shaped or sized rug, just ask! We regularly produce custom items, and can fulfil any specification.
- Size: circa 180-200 cm long x 65-75 cm wide
- Colour: light ivory to rich cream - these are natural, undyed products, so each item will be unique and may vary slightly from rugs shown
- Whole British Sheepskins, from sustainably managed flocks
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Easy to care for - spot clean, regular brushing and light vacuuming are all you need to do to keep your rug in tip-top condition.
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production