Natural White/Ivory British Sheepskin Seat Pad
This variant is currently sold out
These luscious, deep-pile sheepskin seat pads look gorgeous on any chair, in any space, indoors or out. Your bum will love you too!
Each is super soft and completely unique in fleece appearance, with colour tones ranging from very light ivory to rich creams. If you order more than one, we’ll try and match pairs for you as closely as possible.
The extra large 40 x 40cm sizing is measured on the suede side, so they’re even bigger fleece side up - on average 50 x 50cm.
The non-slip natural suede back makes them suitable for any surface. Perfect for pressure relief or car seats too.
- Made from Grade A British Sheepskins, not offcuts or seconds like other brands
- Natural suede non-slip backing – safe on any chair surface
- Eco-tanned for softness, using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Easy to care for & machine-washable - full care instructions included, and here
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production
- Fleece length approx 5-10cm; each natural pad is unique and may vary from photographs
- Pad dimensions of suede backing: Round - 40cm diameter, Square - 40 x 40cm
Please Note: price is per single pad