All-Season Pure New Merino Lambswool Cot Duvet
This product is currently sold out.
We all know little ones need the best, cleanest sleep routine possible for better growth, development and health. Our Pure New Merino Lambswool cot duvets will aid happier, healthier sleep, reduce the impact of allergies and asthma, and naturally maintain an even, safe temperature in the cot all year round.
Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour-inhibiting, naturally fire retardant and machine washable - our Merino cot duvet is a therapeutic and safe choice for little tots with allergies, asthma and skin conditions, from birth onwards.
Our Merino creates a stable micro-climate in bed, adapting to baby's individual temperature and environmental needs while their internal temperature control is still developing. No matter the season, the result is a better, longer, more comfortable sleep, every time.
Only the softest, finest wool shorn from the shoulder, neck and throat of a singular free-range flock of Merino sheep in the Pyrenees is used to fill our luxury duvets. Why? Softer, lighter and more breathable than British wool varieties, cashmere, down, feather or synthetic fillings, it's simply the best performing wool in the world. CLICK HERE to read more about this incredible fibre.
100% Oeko-Tex certified fine woven Cotton Sateen covers - infused with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties - are hand-filled with up to 25 layers of fluffy, gauzy, blown Merino lambswool, then hand-quilted in a unique body-fit pattern designed to gently drape and cocoon little bodies perfectly.
A Ciora Merino Lambswool cot duvet will keep it’s fluffy volume and shape for years, and is an investment piece which can be passed down through growing families!
- 100% free-range, mulesing-free, pure new Pyrenean Merino Lambswool filling. Hand-filled and quilted for the perfect body-fit and drape.
- 430gsm wool filling / 7-12 Tog All-Season duvet for year-round use.
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, climate-adaptive to individual sleepers.
- Hypoallergenic and positively beneficial for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Antimicrobial, dust-mite repellent, mould, bacteria and mildew resistant, odour inhibiting - a safe and hygienic choice, from birth onwards.
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified fine Cotton Sateen woven covers, with Aloe Vera for it’s skin soothing, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Our free-range Merino wool and Oeko-Tex cotton is completely renewable, sustainable and 100% biodegradable.
- Fully machine washable at 40°C, thanks to a unique chemical-free finishing process.
- Plastic-free, re-usuable 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton zipped packaging.
CLICK HERE to see Care Instructions.
CLICK HERE to see our Merino Lambswool Pillows