Jacob Natural Rare-Breed Sheepskin - Unique Colour Pattern (13)
This product is currently sold out.
Unique, undyed Jacob sheepskin with natural colour pattern as shown in the photos – this enormous pelt has a deep, lush fleece in shades of cream and light auburn, and is the specific one you will receive.
DIMENSIONS: 105cm Long x 79cm Wide (see measurement diagram).
The fleeces of this ancient breed are highly sought after for their distinctive piebald patterns and are silky soft to the touch.
Our stocks of rare Jacobs are always very limited, and once each completely unique sheepskin has gone, it’s gone for good!
- Whole Jacob rare-breed Sheepskin (not pieced or stitched)
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods, for extra soft, supple suede and silky fleece
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- Easy to care for - care instructions included, and here
- Always honest, clear sizing (see how we measure here) & dimensions
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production
Colour Note: all of our sheepskins are photographed in natural daylight to give the most accurate colour representation possible - please note though that colour representation will vary depending on your viewing device.