Gotland Natural Sheepskin - Unique Colour Pattern (12)
This product is currently sold out.
Unique, undyed Gotland sheepskin with natural colour pattern, as shown in the photos - this striking dark brown brindle fleece with light undertones and little defined curls is the specific one you will receive.
DIMENSIONS: 103cm Long x 72cm Wide (see measurement diagram).
These particularly unusual Swedish Gotland Sheepskins have the same distinctive curly pelts as the more recognisable grey ones, but in rarely available rich deep chocolate and brindle tones.
Our rare Gotlands are highly sought after for their distinctive curly or wavy pelts and colours, which bring a big dose of Nordic style to any interior. They're silky soft to the touch yet very hard wearing.
Our stocks of rare Gotlands are always limited, and once each one-off sheepskin has gone, it's gone for good!
- Whole Swedish Gotland rare-breed Sheepskin (not pieced or stitched)
- Eco-tanned using traditional methods, for extra soft, supple suede and silky fleece
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- Easy to care for - simply shake and air (washing/brushing not recommended)
- Always honest, clear sizing (see how we measure here) & dimensions
Colour Note: all of our sheepskins are photographed in natural daylight to give the most accurate colour representation possible - please note though that colour representation will vary depending on your viewing device.