** EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS ARE NOW LIVE! **
Trying to get ahead on the gift list? No problem. Purchases made between 1st October & 31st December 2020 can be returned for refund or exchange up to 31st January 2021.
[all other Returns t&c's apply as normal]
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - UK
Any unwanted items purchased from Ciora may be returned within 30 calendar days of receipt for exchange or a full refund of item cost.
Items may be returned up to 31-60 calendar days from receipt for exchange only.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - INTERNATIONAL/NON-UK
Any unwanted International/Non-UK orders may be returned for full refund subject to the same terms and conditions in this policy. However, we cannot accept International/Non-UK orders for exchange, so if you would like another item this should be ordered separately either before or after your original purchase has been returned and refunded. Original postage cost for International/Non-UK orders is also non-refundable.
HOW TO RETURN
• First, complete the Returns Form which was enclosed with your order. (Alternatively you can download and print a copy from here). You should clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange and provide a contact email address and phone number.
• If you wish an exchange, please note the product name, colour and size required on your Returns Form. Exchanges can be made subject to stock levels – if we do not have the item you require, a member of our team will be in touch with you.
• Items must be returned in their original packaging, with all labels/care instructions enclosed, and we strongly advise placing boxes in a waterproof outer wrapping before posting; we are not responsible for any damage to items caused during transit back to us. Don’t forget to put your Returns Form in the package!
• Please use the peel-off return address label which is attached to your invoice/packing slip, or address your package to:
37 Purdon Street
Items are returned at your own risk so we strongly advise that you obtain and keep a free-of-charge Proof of Posting Receipt if using standard Royal Mail services, or used a Tracked/Signed For service if using other couriers. Return postage costs are non-refundable, unless items are faulty. If a delivery service other than our Free UK Standard Delivery option was chosen at time of purchase, this too is non-refundable.
We do our very best to ensure that the colour representation of our products on this website is as accurate as possible, however, colour display can vary significantly depending on your viewing device settings. Please therefore be sure you that you are happy with the expected colour of product you order (why not compare on more than one screen, or if in doubt, please ask - we'll be happy to advise you first!), as this does not constitute grounds for free returns or a claim for faulty goods.
NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS/EXCEPTIONS TO STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
• Footwear/Clothing - Only items which are un-worn, un-used, in re-sellable condition and in original packaging with all labels attached will be accepted for exchange/refund. We cannot accept, refund or exchange items which are soiled, marked, damaged, show signs of wear on soles or insoles, or have animal hair or other debris on them as we cannot re-sell items in these conditions.
• Sheepskins/Decorative items
- Only items which are un-used, in as-new, re-sellable condition and in original packaging with all labels attached will be accepted for exchange/refund. We cannot accept, refund or exchange items which are soiled, marked, damaged, have animal hair or other debris on them, have marks consistent with having been used on floors, walked on or had furniture placed on them, or been artificially perfumed, as we cannot re-sell items in these conditions.
• Items which have been damaged during cleaning/washing, or on which cleaning or washing has been attempted, are non-returnable
. Please read and follow our Care Instructions carefully, on our website or on the leaflet enclosed with your product, and if you would like further help or advice please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be happy to help - however these are guidelines only, due to differences between washing appliances and detergents.
• Custom-made/Bespoke items are non-returnable unless faulty.
• Sale Items can only be returned for refund within 14 calendar days of receipt; only the Sale price paid will be refunded if the Sale period has ended. We cannot process exchanges for Sale items, so if you wish another item after you have received your refund this should be purchased separately. REFUNDS
Refunds will be processed within 3 working days of receipt of returned goods by us, and will be credited to the same payment card/method used for purchase. EXCHANGES
Exchanges will be processed within 3 working days of receipt of returned goods by us, and will be sent back out to you once via our Free UK Standard Delivery option. If goods are returned for exchange more than once, delivery costs will be payable and a member of our team will contact you. FAULTY GOODS
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so at Ciora we check every single item we sell, individually, before packaging and dispatching it to you. In the unlikely event that any item arrives with you damaged, defective, or in error, therefore please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible, and before returning it to us. The sooner you let us know of any problem, the sooner we can arrange a resolution for you, whether you simply wish a refund, or a replacement item to be sent.
A pre-paid Royal Mail return mailing label will be emailed for your use at Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Office. For larger items, an alernative return postage method may be used, and a label emailed along with instructions for use. If you are unable to use our chosen return delivery services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will only refund alternative return postage service costs for faulty goods which have been agreed in advance.
Refunds for faulty items can only be credited to the same payment card/method used for purchase.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.