Grey British Sheepskin Seat Pad
This variant is currently sold out
These luscious, deep-pile sheepskin seat pads look gorgeous on any chair, in any space, indoors or out. Your bum will love you too!
Each of these soft, mid-grey dyed pads is completely unique in fleece appearance. If you order more than one, we’ll try and match pairs for you as closely as possible.
The extra large 40 x 40cm sizing is measured on the suede side, so they’re even bigger fleece side up - on average 50 x 50cm.
The non-slip natural suede back makes them suitable for any surface. Perfect for pressure relief or car seats too.
- Made from Grade A British Sheepskins, not offcuts or seconds like other brands
- Natural suede non-slip backing – safe on any chair surface
- Eco-tanned for softness, using traditional methods which meet EU Directives on Environmental Protection
- Easy to care for & machine-washable - full care instructions included, and here
- Free from harmful Chromium VI tanning agents
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial & non-itchy - safe for sensitive and fragile skin
- All Ciora sheepskins are from sustainable, mulesing-free flocks, and are only ever by-products of food production
- Fleece length approx 5-10cm; each natural pad is unique and may vary from photographs
- Pad dimensions of suede backing: Round - 40cm diameter, Square - 40 x 40cm
Please Note: price is per single pad